We’ve been working hard on the Canaan Lake Restoration Project using the Big Float E22 Amphibious Excavator. Canaan Lake is a 26 acre lake in Long Island, NY that has been affected by many different invasive plant species, making the lake essentially unusable to the public and the residents who own homes around the lake. The Big Float E22 was brought in to dredge the lake and pile the dredged material on the shoreline to dry out and then be hauled away. (description and images courtesy of Remu)
- Jamaica Bay – Rockaway Parks Conservancy – West Pond Living Shoreline Restoration Project
- ARCHITECT’s 2013 Annual Design Review
- 2019 Best of Design Awards winners for Urban Design
- Galvin Bros., Inc. Featured on FastCompany.com for Hunters Point South Restoration
- The Latest Addition to Galvin Bros., Inc. – Remu Big Float E22
Get latest news about us directly in your inbox. We will never spam, Promise.